Please see below for some important Walk Day details:
- SUNDAY, MAY 7, 2017
- THE EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE
- Registration opens at 8:30 a.m.
- The Go the Distance Walk begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Once on the campus please follow signs for parking.
- Parking is free.
- Bring any team donations to the registration tent.
- Family Fun activities will run until 12 p.m.
- Activities include: Face Painting, Bounce Houses, Crafts, Carnival Games, The Bubble Bus, Character Appearances and much MORE!
- Snacks have been generously donated. Some will include bagels, fruit, muffins, and donuts!
We strongly suggest arriving by 8:30a.m. to ensure adequate time to register and join in the fun activities prior to the Walk.
Rachel Platten’s “Fight Song” is beautiful, powerful and now perfectly illustrates the strength of our courageous young patients at Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital. In a new video produced by our Child Life Department and Communications Team, pediatric patients from Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital gathered recently to forget about their medical challenges and had fun performing Platten's hit. Below is a compelling video which serves as an inspirational reminder as to why we are raising money for this important cause.